The Raloid Corporation Quality Policy
Raloid Corporation is committed to meeting or exceeding customer satisfaction by delivering high-quality products through continuous quality improvement.
Raloid Corporation is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company whose business philosophy is quality focused. Whether meeting our customers’ requirements or by collaborating with them to identify opportunities for improvements, Raloid is committed to customer satisfaction and to providing a value-added experience.
Raloid has a dedicated quality control lab and a Quality Management System (QMS) that’s designed for managing internal and external processes to exceed customer expectations, from purchase of raw materials to shipment of product to the customer. The QMS consists of well-documented procedures for maintaining quality, from the first process to the last, and is routinely audited for effectiveness of Raloid’s Quality Policy and for meeting established quality objectives.
All documentation required for assuring Raloid’s ability to achieve product conformance and compliance with internal procedures, applicable customer requirements, industry standards, and government and military regulations is maintained through a documented controlled system.
Product verification is achieved through critical inspection and testing using high precision, state-of-the-art measuring and test equipment in the hands of highly qualified manufacturing and quality control personnel.
Precision measuring and test equipment is regularly monitored for accuracy through documented procedures with traceability to national standards in accordance with MIL-C-45662 and ISO 10012. Many of our processes are also certified to MIL-SPEC, ASME, ASTM and ASM standards, and we have earned a variety of Lockheed Martin certifications.
Quality Assurance – Measuring, Inspection and Test Equipment
• Zeiss Coordinate Measuring Machine with Calypso-integrated software featuring scanning head: 40” x 40” x 30”
• Cordax 3.5400 RS35 Series DCC.CMM
• Starrett Model RCS6440-24 Rapid-Check Coordinate Measuring Machine Computer – controlled 64“ x 40” x 24” XYZ capacity
• Deltronic 30” dia. screen – Horizontal Optical Comparator
• Optical comparator- Scherr Tumico Model 22-0338
• Rockwell Hardness Tester, Service Model 855A
• (2) ACMI Rigid Borescopes
• Taylor Hobson Surtronic 3 Microtester
• Diavite Model MT-10 Microtester
• UPA Technology Microderm Model MP-700D Beta Backscatter Instrument
• UPA Technology Dermitron Model D300 Eddy Current and Magnetic
• Fully enclosed and environmentally controlled inspection laboratory with a comprehensive assortment of gage blocks, micrometers, calipers, plug gages, thread gages, indicators and granite surface plates